jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Please help me how can I apply visa

1. Shah-A profile image57
    Shah-Aposted 4 years ago

Please help me how can I apply visa

Dear sir ,
    I live in pakistan I am 23 year old and study in higher secondary school . I want to go usa for study , job and live there  permenently my uncle lives in usa he has a green card and citizenship in usa and he said to me  that I am ready to sponser you but I could not help you to get visa from here now it is too difficult and strict because the us policy has been changed last year. Kindly guide me that How can I apply for my as it is my first try to apply. i'll very thankful to you. Please somebody help me I really wants to go there and workhard for my parent's and for mybetterfuture

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

I wouldn't think getting a visa to the United States to be very easy since what all has went on with the middle eastern countries. Unfortunately, although you are completely innocent, those who have come before you have only wanted to do the United States harm.

This is why the Office of homeland and national security was founded. To protect us within our borders. You may try and contact them to see what your next step should be. Good luck.

3. Shah-A profile image57
    Shah-Aposted 4 years ago

Thanks for your comment  i amvery thankful of you

1. Shah-A profile image57
      Shah-Aposted 4 years agoin reply to this

But they doesnt know what to do for apply visa for me . Is there any easy way please tell me . Thanks alot

working