jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does she want me to make a move?

1. profile image52
    jday24posted 4 years ago

Does she want me to make a move?

She gave me her card with a note and exclamation smiley face on the back. Does she wsnt me to make a move? The not said ( you left this behind).

2. Emma Lindhagen profile image85
    Emma Lindhagenposted 4 years ago

It's always hard for outsiders to judge what another person wants without asking, so keep that in mind when reading answers to this question. Only she knows for sure what she wants.

That being said, it does seem like she wants you to get in touch with her. If there was some sexual or romantic "vibe" going on between you two before this exchange, it seems fairly safe to assume that that is why she wants you to get in touch with her. If I were you, and you are interested in her, I would give it a try! And as for me personally, I wouldn't have left a note like that unless I was interested.

3. savvydating profile image95
    savvydatingposted 4 years ago

Yes, of course. Call her. It's not everyday that a woman gives such a strong hint.

4. lupine profile image74
    lupineposted 4 years ago

If she gave you her card, then she wanted you to have a way to contact her...so I would say, yes. Just call, see what happens from here. A "move" may be next, but be sure it's the right time.

working