jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to know if she wants to be more than just a friend?

1. gclitty profile image91
    gclittyposted 7 years ago

How to know if she wants to be more than just a friend?

2. HattieMattieMae profile image59
    HattieMattieMaeposted 7 years ago

hmm well in my case I don't act the normal way a girl would when i'm interested in a guy. I believe a guy shoul persue me, and fortunately don't believe in throwing myself at a guy.
    Often men to mistake me for liking them because I am nauturally nice and just used to having men as friends without any romantic thoughts or gestures.

It's been my experience for a healthy relationship to be best friends first, and let it happen naturally over time. If I'm interested in a guy I will keep talking to them and figure out what there about before I decide whether I want to get involved with them. Of course most girls are just seeking to be loved by anyone. I just never settled for just any one. There are lots of guys that have liked me, but I understand that the person you spend your life is someone you should be able to trust with your finances, security, and safety emotionally, physically, sexually, and spiritually.

I wouldn't be so much worried about whether she wants to be more than a friend, but whether she has the character to be a woman in your life that cares about your reputation and character, whether she has your emotional health and well being on her mind, or just self seeking gratification in the moment, or after what she can get more than give to you in a relationship.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Be direct.  Take her out for coffee and laugh, have fun, and ask if she might be interested in dating.

4. speedbird profile image70
    speedbirdposted 7 years ago

She will give you hints such as laughing at your jokes, showing a keen interest in you when talking, sending you text messages, she calls you like everyday..All these are hints when she is interested in you romantically