jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What is your definition of happiness and success?

1. RickBurnett profile image61
    RickBurnettposted 4 years ago

What is your definition of happiness and success?

2. merej99 profile image80
    merej99posted 4 years ago

Hi @RickBurnett - happiness and success are tightly interwoven for me.  All of my successes, big or small, give me happiness.  When I'm happy (or stay positive) I tend to have a higher success rate with my goals.  It's subjective really but that's my take on it.  smile

3. Jasmeetk profile image82
    Jasmeetkposted 4 years ago

My definition of happiness is to stay happy with whatever I have. I smile and laugh even on small things. We should not miss a single chance to smile. It keeps me positive all time. If you think positive, then you will be succeed in life. smile

4. J Sweet Tooth profile image59
    J Sweet Toothposted 4 years ago

To me, being successful is being happy. I think that we live in world that correlates being successful as someone who has a lot of money and a lot of things that show people that you are "successful" and you are "happy" because of the things you are able to buy. I don't think that money can buy happiness. Maybe temporarily, but there will always be something missing. I think that we all need to find contentment in our lives. I always say that there will always be someone who is better off than you, and there will always be someone worse off than you. But if you learn to be truly content with the everyday blessings that you have, you will learn what it means to be happy and successful.

1. RickBurnett profile image61
      RickBurnettposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you about contentment! Counting your blessings, and being grateful for what you have, gives you peace, contentment, and happiness.

5. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 4 years ago

My definition  of happiness and success is knowledge and and good health. If you want to be happy from within the best and first is to accept your life for what it really is and not for what you know will never be.

working