jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why to love if you're going to loose?

1. nermine lili profile image58
    nermine liliposted 4 years ago

Why to love if you're going to loose?

I'm talking about love in general: sisterhood, frienship, brotherhood....

2. Cre8tor profile image96
    Cre8torposted 4 years ago

It's the experience and who says you always lose? Life is about experiences. I appreciate even sadness because without it, how can I truly appreciate happiness.

I can't hold on to the taste of my candy bar forever either but I'll be damned if I'm not going to eat the heck out of it and enjoy it while it lasts! Might even eat another one when it's gone.

3. J Sweet Tooth profile image60
    J Sweet Toothposted 4 years ago

I don't like to think that you lose when it comes to love. I truly believe that everything in our lives happens for a reason. Even if a friendship goes sour, I'm sure that you will take away a lesson from it. Don't be discouraged about the bad that could happen. Fill your life with experiences that will create memories for years to come. You will find that it gets pretty lonely without having companionship in your life. My advice, take a chance! You might be pleasantly surprised at the outcome!

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

That's almost like saying: Why get out of bed in the morning if you're going to die eventually? Life is a personal journey. It's about having experiences, dreaming, learning, and making the most of your time while on this planet. A life without love would be unfulfilling.

5. DDE profile image26
    DDEposted 4 years ago

It is all part of life's adventures losing and finding love and it shows you what to expect from life itself. Love is an experience better to be  loved than never to have  had love at all in all kinds.

working