jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can love conquers all?

1. e.a gonzales profile image60
    e.a gonzalesposted 4 years ago

Can love conquers all?

2. CraftytotheCore profile image83
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

I believe it can.  But, I believe that the love has to reside in the heart of the person trying to conquer.  So in other words, if I have love in my heart, I can feel joy no matter what situation.

It's when we succumb to negativity and strife, that the joy leaves.  So if we love, it's within us to conquer and overcome.

3. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 4 years ago

Love is beautiful and can conquer all obstacle talking from experience. When  you have love everything feels easy

4. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

No, it's possible to love someone but also realize you are in a toxic relationship. Love conquers all is a "romantic notion." However with age and experience comes wisdom. Eventually one removes their "rose colored glasses" and views a relationship for what it really is.
    There are only two ways to experience joy and peace of mind in relationships: We either get what we want or we learn to be happy with what we have. 
    Some people stay in unhappy relationships because they don't want to start over.
    "Staying together for the sake of staying together is not a recipe for happiness; it's a design for building a prison."