jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Do Women tend to get attracted to someone younger to them ?

1. profile image57
    Mithlesh348posted 4 years ago

Do Women tend to get attracted to someone younger to them ?

I found Women tend to talk more with the people younger to them rather than getting attracted to people elder than them.

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Actually in western civilization it is more common to see men pursing relationships with younger women. There is a small segment of women whom have been called "Cougars" that date younger men.
    However that term is not nearly as old as the term "Sugar Daddy" which is often applied to older men with money who date younger women. There are far more women then men spending billions of dollars on products and surgeries in an attempt to look 'younger'.
    Hugh Hefner was 86 years old when he married his 26 year old bride. You're not likely to see a 26 year old man marry an 86 year old woman regardless of how wealthy she is.

3. profile image54
    LindsayJennposted 4 years ago

No, I just opposite with you. In my opinion, I think Women tend to get attracted to someone older to them.

4. Health Reports profile image94
    Health Reportsposted 4 years ago

On occasion you will find the odd, older woman that seeks the company of younger men.  When I was in high school one, of my male high school friends was in a relationship with a nurse that was in her 30s.  We all thought it was very strange and thought there must be something wrong with her.

Occasionally we hear about female teachers dating their younger male students, and they get to go to jail for that transgression.   Demi Moore and Susan Sarandon are the only females I can think of in Hollywood that have had marriages where the man was significantly younger than themselves.  Both marriages have ended in divorce.

1. dashingscorpio profile image88
      dashingscorpioposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Most Hollywood marriages end in divorce. LOL!
      In fact nationally the divorce rate hovers around 50%