jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Do you prefer love or money?

1. Alphapx profile image69
    Alphapxposted 4 years ago

Do you prefer love or money?

Money can't buy true happiness but love does. How? Explain.

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

"Romance without finance is nonsense"
    I was told that statement when I was younger. The beautiful thing about being young is being idealistic. With age comes wisdom and practicality.
    "Money can't buy you love and love can't pay your bills."
    In order to live a healthy well balanced life you have to have a measure of both. It's hard to be happy if you're stressing over the lack of money or love in your life.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Dashing, did I tell that you are THE SMARTEST person here.   Well, I am telling you -you are THE SMARTEST person here.  Great minds think alike.   Money is FAR SUPERIOR to love.  Anyone who thinks the opposite is being delusionally obtuse.

3. luvtoowrite profile image44
    luvtoowriteposted 4 years ago

Some of the best times in my life, I didn't have a dime and was in love. It is nice to be in love without money, but it is so much better, if you have both love and money. Girlfriend has to eat some time!

4. Sri T profile image80
    Sri Tposted 4 years ago

Money is more important than love. Love is free. It is already within you when you were born. You can find love any time. Money has to be acquired, unless someone gives it to you. Since most people have to work for money to have a comfortable life, or to survive, it is more important. Look at the business world and the government, the whole battle every day, every year, every president is over money. How can we make more, how can we take more is the question every day. Love can make you happy, but it's much lower on the list of priorities. If your money is in order, you can focus on other desires.

5. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 months ago

Smart, intelligent people believe that money is far more important than love.  They see love as an adolescent emotion that is a WASTE of time.  Love doesn't pay the rent or put food on the table.  Love also doesn't provide one w/a better quality life.  Money does this.  Let me add mature people prefer money over love because life & society are ruled by socioeconomics. 

It is socioeconomics that rule the world, not love.  It is socioeconomics that run & advance civilizations, not love.  Love is just a transparent emotion, it isn't a necessity that money is.  One can do w/o love but one can't do w/o money.  Money affords one a high quality life; it gives more life choices & life options.  Only an immature, adolescent minded person would prefer love over money.  People who prefer love over money are the ones who are socioeconomically poor & struggling from day to day.  Smart, intelligent, mature, & educated people will always prefer money over love.   What is love, anyway- it isn't needed.

1. lovetherain profile image81
      lovetherainposted 2 months agoin reply to this

wow.

To Wow, money is all.  It provides a quality of life above animal existence.  I knew this in high school.  I was never in the silly, adolescent, bullcrap love thing.  I was taught that money is the most important thing in life- it is what rules & runs society.  If you don't believe that money is important, you will always be lower income & struggling for crumbs & at the behest of others, never wanting to improve oneself socioeconomically.

1. lovetherain profile image81
          lovetherainposted 2 months agoin reply to this

who said that money isn't important?

Money is the most important because you can provide a good life for yourself & others.  You can also leave a financial legacy for others, if not your immediate descendants such as children & grandchildren, then to extended descendants such as nieces, nephews, & cousins.  You can even leave money to charities & schools. This explains why it is good to have money.   Money can even assist elderly ones in the family-to provide them w/a good life in their declining years.   My motto is that everyone should have a good, comfortable socioeconomic life. No one should be impoverished & struggling.

6. profile image61
    Amit Chadanaposted 4 weeks ago

I will prefer money anyday.

7. profile image58
    wolfcatposted 4 weeks ago

Well love

working