jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why always girls cry on there breakupss??

1. Syeda Zaidi profile image61
    Syeda Zaidiposted 4 years ago

Why always girls cry on there breakupss??

i always notice ..... one of my friend cry in the mid night  I ask her whats the matter she tells abut her break up........i anger on her why r u cry ???is he cry for u.. no? so u care abut him??

2. Lisa HW profile image74
    Lisa HWposted 4 years ago

It's probably not possible to guess about why anyone would cry over a break-up; but if there's one thing I've seen over the course of life it's that it isn't always girls/women who cry over a break-up; and it's not always boys or men who initiate the break-up.

Having said that, there are lots of reasons people might cry over a break-up, and only some of them have to do with whether the person  really loved the other person and just didn't want to break up with him/her (regardless of how old/mature the individual is).

Of course, if it's actual girls (the under-twenty-one set, for example), and especially the, say, under-sixteen set), sometimes (and for SOME girls) the drama (or attention of being the "star" in any drama) can play a big part in how "dramatic" or how long-lasting any crying spells are.   smile

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Usually the person who gets dumped does the most crying. Most women who are "unhappy" or have fallen out of love in relationships and have (decided to move on) do not cry much after leaving a guy.
    The only exception is if she dumped him only because (he hurt her) in some way. (betrayed or abused her). Essentially he committed a "deal breaker".
    It's natural to expect someone who believes they are in a happy and loving relationship to be shocked if their mate tells them they want to breakup out of the blue.
    Crying can be a release of (joy, pain, sadness, and even anger). Not many girls/women are going to punch their fist through a wall or throw things. Crying is a natural way to release an emotion.

4. Lifeinthelou profile image60
    Lifeinthelouposted 4 years ago

They don't cry over the breakup, they cry over what use to be. Memories can be painful. Btw... men cry also.