jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How Do You Handle Someone With a Hot Temper?

1. cyoung35 profile image86
    cyoung35posted 3 years ago

How Do You Handle Someone With a Hot Temper?

Once in a while you come accross someone with a short fuse. When you upset them they tend to get combative. Some like to push buttons while others tend to back away. How do you handle these types of people?

2. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 3 years ago

i deal with them through kindness. I truly believe that all of us were born good. Though some may end up cruel and selfish as they grow up, we can't deny the fact that at least a drop of goodness is still hidden deep within their hearts.

3. Bk42author profile image81
    Bk42authorposted 3 years ago

When I have to deal with them I try to be as nice as possible, you never know why people are the way they are or what they're going through. For the most part I try not to voluntarily spend time around them. I spent most of my life around people with bad tempers and I'm over it, so I try to avoid them.

4. profile image0
    Dave36posted 3 years ago

Whenever i come across any negative person i just remind myself, that they can't help being like that as they have no self control....I won't argue with any one as only a fool argues, & i always try to be positive back....I won't let anyone walk all over me, but i will feel empathy for them....I see them as good practice for me to see if i react negatively back, & with practice nothing anyone says or the way they act can bother me....They still pop up every now & again, & all i ever see them as is practice for me!lol

5. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 3 years ago

It is difficult when that happens often I would just stay away from the short tempered or don't push any buttons that would make that person feel so hot tempered.

1. profile image0
      Dave36posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Don't avoid those people DDE as it's not them, that causes the unwanted feelings/emotions you might feel when they have a go at you etc..It's how we ourself chose to react, that causes the unwanted feelings/emotions..Just see them as practice for you