jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

After a date, do you remember the guy or the activity?

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 3 years ago

After a date, do you remember the guy or the activity?

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Speaking as man dating women I would say it all comes down to how much chemistry was between me an he woman on the date. If early on I see we aren't likely to go out again I focus more on just enjoying the activity.
    Having said that it really comes down to what the activity is (watching a play, concert, dancing, kayaking, strolling through a festival...etc). The most challenging activity to focus on is if the date is a meal.
    Most people who state they had a bad date usually are referring to the person and not the activity. If the man made the arrangements and they were awful I believe women have a difficult time separating the two. It's also a challenge to have (fun) with an activity when you wish you were doing it with someone else.

1. dashingscorpio profile image88
      dashingscorpioposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Must be tired! I meant type it all comes down to how much chemistry was between me and the woman. Nevertheless it's hard to enjoy an activity with anyone you don't like! Unless you're watching an event that allows you to tune them out.

2. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
      lisasuniquevoiceposted 3 years agoin reply to this

dashingscorpio,
      I guess once you pick the right person to spend time with it shouldn't really matter what you're doing.
      Thank you,
      Lisa

working