jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Why is being homosexual or bisexual such a problem for society?

1. Brooke18 profile image78
    Brooke18posted 3 years ago

Why is being homosexual or bisexual such a problem for society?

I know that the Bible says a man and woman should be together, but why do people persecute the bi- and homosexual people? God is the only one who has the right to judge us.

2. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

The reality of the world is everyone dislikes someone. There has to be a group of people that others can ridicule. There has to be the odd one out. There will always be a group of people who are treated unfairly. When it becomes socially wrong to dislike one group another is found.

1. ChristinS profile image96
      ChristinSposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Sadly, you are correct.  I agree.

3. Sri T profile image78
    Sri Tposted 3 years ago

Because man and woman are the natural way of nature. They can reproduce. So it became the dominate idea. Homosexuals cannot reproduce. That's why it is considered a perversion from the norm. But the media and the government are aggressively trying to change the perception of society now. It is covered in some form of media every day. The minds of the people have to be changed. It is no easy task because many see it as going against nature, religions and normal relationships between men an women. For that reason it may never be totally accepted as normal.  Also, for some people, it is difficult to understand why they are not attracted to the opposite sex.

4. profile image0
    Richie Alburoposted 3 years ago

I am surprise that this problem still exist.you will notice who are the one that is very successful on their chosen fields and contributing big in the society,bisexual and homosexual.