Where Do Haters Come From? If a person has a nice body or a nice car, etc. Why d

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (15 posts)
  1. profile image0
    swilliamsposted 9 years ago

Where Do Haters Come From? If a person has a nice body or a nice car, etc. Why do People Hate?

It takes discipline to work out and eat the right food in order to maintain a good body. It takes discipline to gain the finer things in life. Why do a lot of people get angry or jealous over something that others have worked so hard for?
    source
    Source: Petr Kratochvil publicpicturesdomain.com

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9078701_f260.jpg

2. word55 profile image70
    word55posted 9 years ago

Maybe I'm naive but I don't notice people like that toward me. If I do then I immediately remove myself from around them. I know they exist but I try to flock around people I'm cool with. I've earned what I have, I work out, I enjoy myself and I love the Lord so, that's what's important. I hope I haven't offended anyone.

3. profile image0
    swilliamsposted 9 years ago

Hi word55! In cases involving jealousy, it is good verses evil. A lack of understanding concerning how hard a person has worked to accomplish their goal seems heartless and rude.

4. bethperry profile image83
    bethperryposted 9 years ago

swilliams, very good question. I imagine it is probably due to the fact those kind of haters just don't have the drive, ambition or dedication to make their own success or happiness and are simply envious of those that do. Very sad.

Now, if is hate based on prejudice or intolerance, there are surely other factors involved, such as insecurity with one's own appearance and beliefs. And in truth, this kind of jealousy can be not just more dangerous, but is certainly more pathetic.

1. profile image0
      swilliamsposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I agree Beth! I I feel that this form of hate is also  geared towards authors/writers, who are harassed over their articles by guest users or even community users. A person reaches out for insight  only to be mocked could be a  form animosity.

2. bethperry profile image83
      bethperryposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Oh gosh, that is so very true! And animosity is so very useless. It creates nothing positive at all!

5. msdielise profile image59
    msdieliseposted 9 years ago

Because they don't have it. They want to pacify themselves for not having the things that people they hate have. Some people who hate others are just well, hate them for no reason. Some people are just going with the flow.

That's human nature I guess.

1. profile image0

Hi msdielise! I will agree that to a degree jealousy is a part of human nature. However with time self acceptance should play a key part in our lives. We all have things that make us unique. These gifts should be celebrated.

6. profile image0
    Sri Tposted 9 years ago

Because that's all they have. They want to disturb others.  And even that's nothing. The wise ones are neither worried about them nor offended by them. They don't care what they think and they don't pay much attention to them or think about them. It is their problem. Life is a celebration. It is about happiness and enjoyment. The haters are possessed by negative thoughtforms. It is their choice and their self destruction. It makes no difference at all whatever they think. The party goes on without them.

1. profile image0

Very well said Sri T." The party goes on without them" I really that statement! Thanks for your insightful feedback!

7. janshares profile image93
    jansharesposted 9 years ago

Unfortunately, hatin' or envy is a part of our human nature and social conditioning. We all want to survive, to be the best, to be the fittest. Seeing someone doing well (or what we perceive as donig well) triggers our insecurities and yearnings. I think most haters find it difficult to share in someone else's joy because of their own shortcomings. They see something  they envy and covet. The funny thing is, as you've implied, is that they have no idea the work that went into what they perceive as success or what sacrifices were made to attain it. I wrote a poem hub on "Envy" which basically says, "don't assume and be careful what you wish for."

1. profile image0

As always, very well said Jan. I think that being a doctor is a meaningful career, however all of the hours of studying, I can imagine being mad at someone because of their Perseverance. As always good insight Jan!

8. esteniomodira profile image61
    esteniomodiraposted 9 years ago

I believe the main cause is envy. People don't want to do the work needed to receive the rewards they desire.

They'll see someone who has what they want and automatically envy them because that person doing better than them sheds light on the lack of their ambition. It throws salt on the open wound of their insecurity.

But that's just my opinion though smile

1. profile image0

Very well stated estenimodira! Like throwing salt into an open wound, very good concept!

2. esteniomodira profile image61
      esteniomodiraposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)