What is your answer?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 3 years ago

What is your answer?

Are you able to express your disagreement or displeasure without being disagreeable or unpleasant, yourself?
    If yes, explain with an example.

2. C.V.Rajan profile image79
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

Not always. Sometimes, yes. When I succeed, my technique is to accept 3 of their view points and present 5 of my view points as more convincing!

3. profile image0
    Daveadamposted 3 years ago

If it's because of someone's words, to disagree is to be absurd..So learn how not to react, when other people act..If it's because of what they've done, then stick to your guns..Be confident firm but fair, & say you only say because you care..If they get offensive walk away, but do not let them ruin your day..So be totally honest with your self, for your own mental health..If you want to say it, & it's honest & true..As soon as you've said it, you've learn't & you grew........If you ask me mate (which i know you didn't!lol) we're not born yet, we're in the middle of the "human race"..So get racing to find yourself, by doing & saying exactly what you honestly believe is the right things to say & do..& get cracking finding all the things your heart truly wants, & I'll see you on the flip side. :-)