jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are you disagreeable?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 3 years ago

Are you disagreeable?

Are you able to express your disagreement or displeasure without being disagreeable or unpleasant, yourself? If yes, explain with an example.

2. Foriegn 101 profile image76
    Foriegn 101posted 3 years ago

Sometimes being silent is the best action . especially with argumentative people.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Absolutely! Rarely do I become "emotionally invested" in trying to prove I'm (right) or someone else is (wrong). After all there really is no "right" or "wrong". There is only "agree" and "disagree". I can disagree with someone without resorting to insults or name calling.
    The moment I realize we're both wasting our time I close things with; "We're going to have to agree to disagree".
    If it's a major issue where a decision has to be made to determine the future or nature of the relationship I simply ask myself: "Is this a deal breaker?"
    There are only two ways to experience joy and peace of mind in relationships: We either get what we want or we learn to be happy with what we have.

4. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 3 years ago

I often open my big mouth and get something stirred up with either my sister or my husband without even meaning to.  Some people need to be tippy-toed around more so than others do.

working