jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What do hubbers say about submissive women?

1. Levertis Steele profile image86
    Levertis Steeleposted 3 years ago

What do hubbers say about submissive women?

2. SilentMagenta profile image73
    SilentMagentaposted 3 years ago

In my book, a submissive woman enable the 1950s mind set of men. I do agree that a woman should know how to cook, clean and take care of children but men should too. Men love women who take the role of a woman. I commonly hear the term "in a womans place" but when ever I ask where that place is no one can direct me to it. Basically, the only place submission should be used in the bedroom during role play.

3. lisavollrath profile image97
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

I don't think I actually know any submissive women. Women of my generation were taught to be equal, not less than, a man.

4. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Life is a personal journey.
    Whatever "works" for that individual is fine. There are some women of various cultures who are raised to be submissive and there are some men who want to marry submissive women.
    There's someone for everyone!
    People change when (they) are unhappy.

5. jlpark profile image86
    jlparkposted 3 years ago

My unknown of until recently little inner feminist doesn't like it much - for ourselves

But I guess if the woman is treated well - rather than in an abusive situation - and is happy to be submissive - then good for her - if it completes her etc

If she is forced to be submissive - then I have an issue. (As does Little Feminist Jl too!)

However if you meant 'submissive' in errrr bedroom terms (dominance/submission role play etc) - more power to you - if it's something you enjoy! (Not for me)

6. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 3 years ago

Levertis.....I'd really love to answer your strange question, but my husband told me I'm not allowed........................

All right Hub-buddies.....calm down....you can hurt yourself laughing that hard..........

Wait a minute!   Is this a sexual question?   Whatever, I'm just sure it's not a serious question.

1. Levertis Steele profile image86
      Levertis Steeleposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I am amused!

working