jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Why do friends / other males laugh and joke at me when one is being romantic?

1. JLlewellyn profile image60
    JLlewellynposted 3 years ago

Why do friends / other males laugh and joke at me when one is being romantic?

So here it is..... Basically I like to buy flowers for my wife to be every other Friday, I like to treat her to a candle lit dinner twice a month (at home) and I like to tell her I love her with poems and songs I write etc.
    But why do other men get funny about it? Is it because they think it's low of a man to do such things? that its not the masculine thing to do?
    Well my mind tells me this.... 1) Always look after your lady. 2) Making love always think of her body before your own. 3) Tell / show her how much you love her. 4) Make an effort with yourself. And most of all be happy together!

2. askformore lm profile image73
    askformore lmposted 3 years ago

I am quite certain that the laughs of other men are "nervous laughs". Actually they envy you, but they don't want to admit it. So instead they laugh and make jokes.
    Do not stop being romantic!

JLlewellynposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your comment. And I agree totally with what you said, but it's also nice to know other people are on the same wave length...

3. chaitanyasaivb profile image77
    chaitanyasaivbposted 3 years ago

Showing your love towards your wife, is a great thing. And It is not necessary, to think of those people, who can't understand your feelings towards your wife. Lets not think of those people. Be your self  happy living together with your wife. Share your love, as much as you can.

JLlewellynposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for the reply... Even if you know your right, it's always nice to hear 
      other people think what I do lol... Thank you.

working