jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

How well do I know my girlfriend?

1. profile image60
    primegiftsposted 3 years ago

How well do I know my girlfriend?

I need your advice to know well about my girlfriend.

2. Maria Antonia profile image59
    Maria Antoniaposted 3 years ago

The best way to get to know someone is to be a good listener, remain observant, and pay attention with your heart and not your (distracted, judgmental, noisy...if you're like most people) head.

1. profile image60
      primegiftsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your words, I always take my head ahead heart; looks it is not recommended by you, am I right? or you mean else?

3. chaitanyasaivb profile image75
    chaitanyasaivbposted 3 years ago

Conversation with her, as much as you can, can make you, learn something about your girlfriend. If you have good interaction with her, you can know about her interests and likes. A keen observation of her acts, will give good results.

1. profile image60

nice advice, but I'm too shy to talk her and to see her eyes, is there chance to dig up some other way?

2. chaitanyasaivb profile image75
      chaitanyasaivbposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Its quite interesting, to find you having shy to talk to her. But, love can only been seen through eyes. Why can't you use chatting, as a way to express your feelings towards her. Take help from your friends, or her friends.

3. profile image60

Taking help from chat and friends is good idea, I'll update you my progress. Thanks for commenting.

4. chaitanyasaivb profile image75
      chaitanyasaivbposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Sure to expect good news from you, with in short time. all the best. But, don't feel shy to talk to her. Because, we must have enough courage to express our feelings.

working