jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

The one you love or the one who loves you. Who will you choose?

1. Miss Jara profile image60
    Miss Jaraposted 3 years ago

The one you love or the one who loves you. Who will you choose?

Is it your head before your heart or just choose who your heart belong to.
    Is there really a reason why head  is placed higher and heart placed under?

2. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Anyone who is "undecided" about which person they should choose is not "in love" with either. If you're "in love" the decision would be very easy to make. This assumes a person is selective about whom they choose to date based upon their own "mate selection" criteria.
    The goal is to find someone who shares your same values, wants the same things for a relationship that you do, naturally agrees with you on how to obtain those things, and last but not least there is a (mutual) love and desire and for one another.
    Like attracts like. People who love one another and naturally agree on the important things in life tend to be happier and stay together.
    Who knew?! smile

Never separate your mind from your heart when making relationship decisions. The purpose of the mind is to protect the heart.
    "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
    - Oscar Wilde

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

I prefer someone to love me , i find loving others is very tiring

4. profile image55
    Ian Mooneposted 3 years ago

Your heart is your guide to love, & so when you do something you love doing you will feel it in your heart..So if your heart is telling you you love someone, you should use your head to think whether or not you actually do love them..Like dashingscorpio says if you've 2 to choose from it doesn't sound like real love to me, because if it were they'd only be 1 to choose & your'd know straight away which one..At the end of the day though if i were you i wouldn't pick either for now, I'd go & have some fun chill out & see what if anything does happen..If either of them do love you then believe me they will wait for as long as you need, before you decide either way & so a good test of their love for you. :-)