A survey states;men are the most likely to fall in love at first sight than wome

1. profile image56
    Newton Mwangiposted 3 years ago

A survey states;men are the most likely to fall in love at first sight than women.Whats your take??

This is quite intriguing since it is mostly women who mostly talk about such things as "Love at first sight"...Okay now wat do you guys think about this???

2. profile image56
    Newton Mwangiposted 3 years ago

And just to add..They say tha the figure for this is 48%..Really??

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

No one falls "in love" with someone they don't know!
    Finding someone attractive or lusting in one's heart upon "first sight" is not love. It's only through spending time together one confirms their hopes of what they imagined this person would be like.
    It's a "romantic statement" to say I knew I wanted to marry you the first time I laid eyes on you. However if this person had not had a compatible personality or the same value standards the marriage would have never taken place.
    My point is it's easy to speak of love in a 20/20 hindsight manner if things worked out. However if one is being honest they most likely initially felt the same way about past relationships that failed.
    By and large men for the most part only ask women out whom they find attractive. Therefore if  the relationship evolves into "love" between them it's only natural for men to take credit for having falling in love at first sight.

working