jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How to Find the Most Mentally Stimulating Person For Us?

1. Phil Perez profile image81
    Phil Perezposted 3 years ago

How to Find the Most Mentally Stimulating Person For Us?

For the intellectuals out there, our standards for people are a lot higher than average. We are usually unsatisfied and look for more stimulation. We try to look for the ones who can fill the void, but it is seemingly impossible. Someone is out there for us, for everybody, but to find the one who can really challenge us mentally, emotionally, psychologically is so difficult...How can we cope with how we are?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Actually I don't believe most people are looking for relationships to (challenge) us. Most people want "harmony" in their relationships.
    The goal is to find someone who shares your same values, wants the same things for the relationship that you do, naturally agree with you on how to obtain those things, and last but not least there is a mutual depth of love and desire for one another.
    Challenge usually means "drama" in relationships and marriages.
    Like attracts like and opposites attract divorce attorneys!smile
    I suspect there are niche online dating sites that cater to people with high IQs. One is called iqelite.com and another is called iqcatch.com . You might also check out Meetup.com which is comprised of a variety of groups that share similar interest/hobbies who get together once or more per month. Best wishes!

3. Phil Perez profile image81
    Phil Perezposted 3 years ago

Yes, dashingscorpio. The final result should be achieving some sort of mutual harmony. I mention challenge just to find a person with a similar level of intellect and an openness to learn more in-depth about other topics!

I do agree with you about the goals that are: sharing the same values, wants the same things for the relationship and everything else. But for that specific person, in this case an intellectual, they want the same as general people, but to get it is a bit more difficult because they're asking for more in order to obtain that mutual harmony, you know ?

That's essentially what I'm asking!

Thank you very much for the advice and support, dashingscorpio! I appreciate you trying to help me by including dating sites specifically for people who are more interested in similarities rather than looks!

1. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome!

working