jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

What can make you frustrated?

1. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 2 years ago

What can make you frustrated?

Sometimes even on a good day you can feel frustrated and yell at your partner for a small issue. Ever felt frustrated in public and shouted at your partner while others stared at you?

2. aesta1 profile image87
    aesta1posted 2 years ago

Yes, when both of us insist on what we like to do. Mostly, this happens in a new place and fear gets over me.

1. DDE profile image24
      DDEposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Mary Norton thank you for answering this question.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

I believe most people are frustrated when things aren't going their way or someone is not giving them what they want.
    I can't tell you how many times I've been frustrated with stop and go traffic on the road or standing in a grocery line that is barely moving and suddenly the cashier yells out she needs a "price check' on an item, or the person ahead of you tells the cashier they're making two or three (separate purchases) and therefore it's as though there are three people ahead of you instead of the one you could see.
    Having said that I have never yelled at my partner because of some public instance I found frustrating. If anything we're likely to talk about how irritating it is to have to deal with whatever it is.

1. DDE profile image24

dashingscorpio thank you for answering this question.  It is good of you not to have yelled at your partner.

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

nope, i never yell at my partner in the public, he would give me a good scolding at home that last for a couple of days . He said, woman must give man face in public and kids. So if I want to yell at him when i feel frustrated, it would be in my dreams

1. DDE profile image24

peachy thank you for sharing your mind here.  A man certainly needs his  pride kept on.

5. Sparklea profile image75
    Sparkleaposted 2 years ago

My husband is a wonderful man.  I would never yell at him in public, nor at home.  Ever.  if we have a disagreement, we may argue, but we talk it over and settle it right away.  The Bible reads, "never go to bed angry" and we try to not carry over any issue that would keep us awake. 
    Regarding frustrations, I have several but I don't take it out on my spouse;
    People who pull right in front of me in traffic...the inconsiderate person who has 30 items in an 8 items or less express lane...tailgaters...; things like that...Thank you for this question, Sparklea smile

1. DDE profile image24

Sparklea thank you and so true about the what the Bible reads.  Frustration should be carefully acted on.

6. jirel profile image69
    jirelposted 2 years ago

I had a boyfriend before.During that time I never did that. I would want to be treated the same.No matter how the situation is I never do that. My friend also acts that way when she's annoyed with me but I never do that to her. Well, that's just me. I don't like it at all.Hurts my feelings.lol

1. DDE profile image24

jirel thank you  for taking part in this question. It is disrespectful to behave in such a manner.

working