What do you think about " makeup free" dating sites?

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 3 years ago

What do you think about " makeup free" dating sites?

New dating sites are trying to create more honesty by having their members show profile photos without makeup and show their real faces. Many women believe this is sexist. What do you think?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

It's doubtful this will be very popular with men.
    The vast majority of women wear some type of makeup, eyeliner, eye shadow, or lipstick. It's also doubtful that men care all that much about what makes a woman "beautiful" in their eyes.
    Ordinarily it's (women) who can't wait to purchase magazines and celebrity newspapers in the grocery store which feature women celebrities without their makeup, revealing cellulite, stretch marks, varicose veins, spider veins, and non-retouched photos.
    I suspect for some of these women seeing celebrities imperfections makes them feel better about themselves. Men typically don't look for similar magazines featuring male stars to "compare" themselves with.
    It's usually (women) who love to point out or say:
    "She really doesn't look like that!"
    I suspect most men don't care what's involved to make a woman look beautiful as long as she looks like her photo when they meet. They're more concerned about a woman's weight.
    Just as a lot of women don't want to date men who are shorter than them. Both genders tend to focus on certain physical traits.
    It will be interesting to see if men rush to join a "plain Jane" website in droves. I doubt they will. As long as women aren't overly made up with heavy caked on makeup most guys don't have any issue with them wearing some makeup. This will be an interesting experiment.

3. DDE profile image26
    DDEposted 2 years ago

A little make up does show a better face. Makeup free dating sites are trying  to apply an honest opinion. I don't think it is sexist. The person you are dating will eventually want  to see  the real you.

working