jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

So, How many times do you see yourself in mirror each day? Answer just for fun!

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 2 years ago

So, How many times do you see yourself in mirror each day? Answer just for fun!

2. Akriti Mattu profile image77
    Akriti Mattuposted 2 years ago

haha. this is an interesting question. I look in the mirror when ever i get a chance big_smile

ChitrangadaSharanposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Akriti Mattu, for your response and an interesting answer. Its good to be conscious of one's looks. Thanks!

3. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 2 years ago

Somewhere between 2 and 6. The less I have to go to the bathroom, the less I see myself.

Thank you M.T. Dreamer, for answering the question and share your opinion! Have a good day!

4. Jan Lova profile image61
    Jan Lovaposted 2 years ago

Depends on my mood. If I am not in the mood I'd rather don't see myself moody. If you need numbers, on average 3-4 times a day.

Thank you Jan Lova, for responding to the question!
      Yes the 'mood' matters! Thanks!

5. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

i see myself in the mirror everytime i wake up in the morning to brush my teeth. And oh boy! Those panda eyes jolted me up!

Thank you peachpurple, for an interesting answer!
      In the morning--Yes! Even I do. Thanks!

6. chef-de-jour profile image96
    chef-de-jourposted 2 years ago

I average about 54 times a day, starting at 6.30am when I check my hair and beard for signs of torment and then on through the day wherever I happen to be. I take my last look around midnight and adjust things if necessary.
    I also carry with me a hand mirror which comes in handy for those awkward moments when you have to be at your best and look like a glamour puss. I also need to look in a mirror to check that my tongue isn't in my cheek, which it has been throughout this answer!!!!
    Sorry Chitrangada, I couldn't resist the temptation. To be honest i check my phizzog in a mirror about 3 times a day!

That was quite entertaining and I loved and enjoyed  your answer!
      In fact I  was reminded of my teenage  years when I used to look into my purse to check my look, pretending I was looking for something important. LOL!
      Appreciate your sense of humor!

7. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

I'm lucky if I see myself in a mirror once a day. Since I don't wear makeup, and I don't style my hair, and I wear glasses, I don't generally have a reason to look in the mirror when I'm getting put together in the morning. If I do, I can't really see much without my glasses on!

Thank you Lisa Vollrath, for answering the question!
      Appreciate your honest response. You are right, people do not really need to see them so many times in the mirror, if they are not wearing make up. I also wear glasses for clarity of vision. Thanks

working