jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

How many times do you look in the mirror before you leave?

1. rutley profile image72
    rutleyposted 6 years ago

How many times do you look in the mirror before you leave?

I think there are some who should take a second look because.....What were they thinking?

2. Hui (蕙) profile image80
    Hui (蕙)posted 6 years ago

If it were not for this question, I would never notice it. After think it over, I feel like three times in general. Once for make-up, once for dress, another once for a general check before leave. This is interesting, but tasty in ordinary life! Isn't it? By the way, I always spend a lot time on my hair.

3. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

Oh dear..I am one of those..Once and then off..

4. Vellur profile image89
    Vellurposted 6 years ago

I just look in the mirror before leaving the house to make sure everything is ok,them I'm off

5. Les Trois Chenes profile image92
    Les Trois Chenesposted 6 years ago

Easy - never! (HP thinks this answer is too short!) OK. I hardly ever look in the mirror and it's just good luck if I get out with a cleanish face and my jumper on the right way round. I rely on my husband and son to point out anything that's too bad, but this is a useless strategy as they wouldn't notice if I went out painted red and dressed in a sack!

6. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I look once, closely to be sure my teeth are clean, and my hair is in place.

7. BlossomSB profile image92
    BlossomSBposted 6 years ago

That question makes us think, doesn't it? I guess at least a couple - for makeup, hair and face and then for clothes. I don't think it's vanity, we're just checking because we want to look presentable, as my Mother used to say.

8. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Plenty. I adore observing what I look like. It is the only time I see what others see. What do I want them to think when they look at me? What do I want them to believe? What will they most likely believe about me?

9. Capedium profile image76
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

Sometimes, I don't.. Occasionally twice to three times....

10. Gloshei profile image59
    Glosheiposted 6 years ago

Several times, not from vanity but habit. Even as you get older you still like to look nice.
    Not rich but like to look good.

11. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image97
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 6 years ago

Not enough. Seems like I'm always finding something I should have checked before dashing out the door!

12. mvaivata profile image61
    mvaivataposted 6 years ago

I don't typically wear makeup, so I look two times before leaving: once after I get up to ensure that nothing weird happened in the night (breakout, oddly misplaced eyebrow, etc.), then again before I go anywhere so as to be certain that there isn't anything peculiar, like a massive stain on my shirt.

13. MickeySr profile image82
    MickeySrposted 6 years ago

I think the only time I ever look at myself in a mirror is when I'm shaving . . . no offense intended toward anyone (we're all just different, but) if I looked at myself in a mirror more than once, or if I HAD to look before leaving the house I, seriously, think I would consider that there was something wrong with me.

14. nancyme profile image59
    nancymeposted 6 years ago

I think maybe about 3-4 times. I usually look in the mirror while brushing my teeth, then after a shower, then the entire make-up drill, and maybe once right before I pick up my stuffs and leave.

working