Getting married in August!

1. Dogtags1 profile image60
    Dogtags1posted 2 years ago

Getting married in August!

I'm getting married in Aug to a great girl ,and money seems to be not enough for it I'm worried about not having enough for it so I started to blog about stuff , its a small wedding and we are paying for the stuff on our own then ran out to get more she works ,and I'm in community college I wanted to do good . I feel like something could go wrong at our wedding I k ow I wanted to show people I can do it then I feel bad when I can't do it all !!!
    I'm always in a bind, long story just to much I don't want to be a failure to my new bride I thanked her for being in my life ! With out her no blog

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

The wedding is just one day. Marriage is suppose to be for life.
    You said: "I wanted to show people I can do it then I feel bad when I can't do it all !!!" - It's not about them!
    If you can't afford something take it off of your list. The worst thing you could do is start a marriage off in deep debt!
    You could have a destination wedding where people who want to attend could travel to "an all inclusive resort" in Jamaica, Cancun, a cruise ship or even Las Vegas (on their own dime) to attend the ceremony and you'll have your honeymoon there as well.
    You could also get married by the justice of peace in a courthouse and have reception somewhere else including someone's large backyard. The marriage trumps the ceremony!

working