How much would sexual energy contribute to relationship success?

1. profile image60
    peter565posted 2 years ago

How much would sexual energy contribute to relationship success?

In college I know a girl, we had a lot of sexual attraction to each other, but she had a BF and I wanted to honor the "bro before hoe" code, because, although it never happened to me, I can understand how it must feel to have your GF stolen by another guy and I felt, I can't be selfish.  So nothing happen. Yesterday I saw a sitcom also has two people with a lot of sexual energy and remind me of that thin in college. It got me thinking, how much would sexual energy actually contribute to relationship success?

2. Mihnea Andreescu profile image82
    Mihnea Andreescuposted 2 years ago

To put it crudely,a healthy sexual life and a natural attraction between partners is normal for a successful relationship.Most people won't have a relationship with someone they do not have an attraction for.However,sex is the "cream of the cupcake" not its foundation.A relationship is based on love,mutual respect and friendship,sex is only a complementary thing, in my oppinion.A relationship should not be sex-dependent.True love isn't solely about sex and physical attraction,although these are natural things in a relationship.

working