jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Is TRUE LOVE possible on social network sites ?

1. kumarrevanth profile image61
    kumarrevanthposted 2 years ago

Is TRUE LOVE possible on social network sites ?

2. profile image61
    Productwiseposted 2 years ago

I believe true love is possible anywhere. social network's widen's your option, giving you a greater chance at love; something we all look for as the years pass by. Also depends on how you face finding love via social network because
    first: you guys meet
    second: exchange general information
    third: exchange personal information in terms of (skype, phone number,)
    fourth: schedule to meet (during the day)
    fifth: then after all is said when both of you have known each other for a number of years, assuming things got so good that both of you got to the 5th encounter on this list, you start thinking about spending the rest of your life with that person.
    good luck on your journey.

1. profile image57
      Callmeismaelposted 2 years agoin reply to this

But just don't be a lier and don't do what you say you're going to. Oh and don't abandon someone and run from problems you created.

3. profile image55
    PahanCWposted 2 years ago

Never, it only allows you to connect with your loved ones, its dangerous to find new people to get close in life

4. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

It's not how you meet but whom you meet that counts!
    The method in which you meet someone is unimportant.
    The goal is to find someone who shares your same values, wants the same things for the relationship that you do, naturally agrees with you on how to obtain those things and last but not least there is a mutual depth of love and desire for one another.
    Spending time together is how one builds a relationship after their initial method of meeting.
    If you consider yourself to be a "quality person" and (you) on a social network it would be somewhat arrogant to believe you are "the only" quality person there!
    Each of us (chooses) our own friends, lovers, and spouse.
    A fork is a tool which can be used to eat a garden salad or a slice of double fudge cake. And yet no obese person would blame their fork for their weight gain!
    However people who have bad dating experiences will blame the online/social media industry! We're responsible for (our) choices.
    It comes down to who (you) say "yes" to and not how you met.
    One man's opinion!smile

5. Jade89 profile image83
    Jade89posted 2 years ago

Yes it is possible. I've seen and read numerous 'success stories'. I've also dated people I've met online in the past and the ending of the relationships had nothing to do with how we met. Meeting someone online (if their truthful) helps to figure out the real them and gain an emotional bond before meeting up.

working