jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever been cheated on, how did you react to it?

1. iggy7117 profile image80
    iggy7117posted 2 years ago

Have you ever been cheated on, how did you react to it?

Did you break up, give another chance or do something to them while sleeping? Was there a need to get revenge or were you just hurt?

2. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

I ended the relationship.
    Cheating generally entails lying directly or by omission. When you can't trust someone the relationship is pretty much over.
    I suspect the main reason why some people are quick to "forgive" is because they are so hurt from the knowledge of being cheated on that the very thought of a breakup or divorce is too much for them to digest.
    There are some people who see breaking up as letting the "other man" or "other woman" win. Therefore they're determined to "fight for" their relationship/marriage.
    "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
    - Oscar Wilde
    The reality is no one can stop someone from cheating. Monogamy is an (individual's choice). Assuming one knows how you feel about cheating and they went ahead and did it anyway should tell you just how much they care about you!

3. lisasuniquevoice profile image76
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 2 years ago

Vince,
    I've been cheated on. I found out my boyfriend was going out with just about every girl he knew from a girlfriend. As soon as she told me I dropped him from my life. I was hurt of course, but I was more angry. I'm so glad I got rid of this jerk. He had a lot of things wrong with him.
    Lisa

4. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

yeah, the fortune teller, he cheated $50 right in front of my eyes and i felt dumb

5. Jade89 profile image83
    Jade89posted 2 years ago

I was cheated on while married. My husband had a affair for almost a year in addition to numerous hook-up attempts with other people. I found out on Facebook (his inbox messages) and got a divorce. Once the trust is broken it's hard to get back.

working