jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

How can I get my boyfriend to stop ignoring me and answer my questions?

1. HarleyyQuinn profile image59
    HarleyyQuinnposted 2 years ago

How can I get my boyfriend to stop ignoring me and answer my questions?

Well I talk to him on the app kik and if you know you can see when they read the message and every time I send him a messages he reads it and ignores it, so I sent my friend to ask him why he was doing it but he did give an exact answer but idk how.

2. Dr Billy Kidd profile image92
    Dr Billy Kiddposted 2 years ago

Does not seem like this man has made you a priority in his life.
    It's not a male thing. Lot's of men are good communicators.

HarleyyQuinnposted 2 years agoin reply to this

i would hve said the same thing but we hve been dating for three years so this is new nd he's straight up so idk whats up sad

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Depending on his age and the nature of your relationship it could be he's not feeling obligated to get back to you immediately to assure you after being together for three years. Or he's bored/gradually pulling away, possibly seeing someone else

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

Quit beating around the bush by using messaging apps and going through your friends - just talk to him about it in person. 

If he won't talk about it in person either, then it could be time to find a new boyfriend.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12585126_f260.jpg

I believe too often people rely on social media and phone apps to maintain their connection to others. When you're actually in a relationship the most effect ways to communicate is in person and phone conversations.
    If you send a text or contact social media app then it's up to the other person to get back to you when they have time or feel in the mood to discuss it. If it was something "truly important" you would have called. There is no substitute for connecting "old school"
    A lot of folks are into playing ping pong with messages throughout the day. I wouldn't mention anything about being able to know when he reads your messages. It sounds like you're stalking. This is one of the reasons why some people look for options to "hide" when they're online. They don't want to feel like obligated to initiate contact or respond to someone every time they're using an application. Not everyone using apps as much.
    In the future I would also avoid having a friend ask questions on your behalf. It sound immature. If he's your boyfriend you should be able to ask him whatever is on your mind.

Thanks but i mean he wont meet with me in person and i sent my friend cause if he didnt answer me maybe he can give explanations to him and he did but i just want everything to be ok, but thanks smile *and im not stalking lol

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Lesly you said: " he wont meet with me in person."
      Are you sure he's your boyfriend?
      "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
      -Oscar Wilde
      If the guy won't meet you or answer texts he's not "into you". Move on! You can do better

3. HarleyyQuinn profile image59

i meant today lol we've met before lol he just wont answer my text to meet him today but i guess your right... ill text him a goodbye forever if thats for the better smile

working