jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Does true love exist anymore?

1. Gaurav Oberoi profile image79
    Gaurav Oberoiposted 2 years ago

Does true love exist anymore?

2. blessedp profile image81
    blessedpposted 2 years ago

Yes! It does, although I haven't find it yet (Lol).  But I know a few person that have found true love.  Don't give up if you haven't found true love it just might be right around the corner.

Have a bless day.

1. Gaurav Oberoi profile image79
      Gaurav Oberoiposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi, good to find one more person who does believe in true love. I do too. But I get really disappointed sometimes to find the world in its current dismal shape. I find so many people who strangle love and sentiments in the name of being practical.

3. Faceless39 profile image95
    Faceless39posted 2 years ago

It definitely exists, because I found it, just like in the story books. I think it's just harder to find these days because people are focused on the wrong things. You have to really know what you want and what you don't want, and not opt for anything less. Most people make the mistake of not wanting to be alone, only to opt for less than what they truly want. It always ends badly. I think patience is the key, and not settling for anything less. But I'm speaking about relationship true love. As for true love I think that it still exists between many parents and their children as well. Etc.

working