jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What do women really want?

1. wiserworld profile image91
    wiserworldposted 2 years ago

What do women really want?

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

No two women are exactly alike. There are no gender shortcuts.
    You have to be willing to invest the time to get know the specific woman you are interested in and what it is (she) wants.
    However the real goal is to find a mate who wants what you have to offer as opposed to you attempting to be someone you're not.
    Eventually we all revert back to our "authentic selves".
    Like attracts like and opposites attract divorce attorneys!smile

1. profile image56
      faruquerehanposted 2 years agoin reply to this

One of the most confusion question this is that what a women want, today I will will tell you in short what women want actually they want every thing from there love whether its her family or boyfriend or love they want every thing from their close

2. Ameraka profile image81
      Amerakaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

yes, NEVER pretend to be something you're not. I knew several couples where the man pretended to be something he wasn't and when they were married he reverted back to how he was before he met her. That does NOT make her happy, let me tell you.

3. Ameraka profile image81
    Amerakaposted 2 years ago

It's true, no two women are alike. I can tell you what I want: respect. Don't treat me as inferior. Or I'm coming after you hahah

4. profile image58
    Manas Ranjan Dasposted 2 years ago

women's heart is a treasure of secret. and every women's few sets of wanting. It changes overtime.Since being a teenage, the wanting are different for female. No sooner teenager female becomes women,her needs changes too.
    Most of them want love.. ( don't confuse with only relation) love for being appreciated, love of being accepted, cheered, love of loved more.. Well maybe nasty love, well then there can be money love, or just for physical needs ( coz they might not be in a relationship or maybe still want even if in realtion), love of freedom,to speak heart out. or just be herself, well maybe to eat. They want someone to listen and be cared.

These are just human traits. Nothing much, & its so true that things changes overtime and their needs and demands too.. well everyhuman need changes. In case of men too its similar. But most of the women would have these traits that varies from one women to other but its still there.

5. Bella Arora profile image61
    Bella Aroraposted 2 years ago

Happiness for their loved ones and lots of pampering for themselves.

working