jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Do you think you are attractive?

1. LoliHey profile image56
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

Do you think you are attractive?

Despite what others tell you, do you find yourself to be pretty or ugly or average?

2. profile image62
    peter565posted 2 years ago

Well, that really determine on whether people find you attractive. After all, that is what sexual attraction is all about, right?

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 2 years ago

I think I'm as good looking as most men....but I think I'm a bit on the short side, wish I was taller.  I don't mind that I'm losing my hair, hair was always annoying to me anyway, and I never had time to 'pretty up' my hair.

1. tsmog profile image82
      tsmogposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Just a note I haven't seen you around in the recent past. I like seeing your new presence.Of least that is what I have noticed. :-)

4. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

My first inclination is I think I am attractive, however I did not reflect on looks. As being handsome or not I think I may have lost that luster when heading midstream of 30 → 40. Perhaps regained it at nearing 50, although short lived. Now at 61 I doubt I have the attribution of being handsome LOL with a :-)

5. VerityPrice profile image93
    VerityPriceposted 2 years ago

I highly believe in the saying "Fake it til you make it." I could stand in front of the mirror and very easily point out my flaws, or sit and think about every negative comment someone has ever made about my appearance.

But instead I have realised that a lot of people who are considered attractive all have one thing: confidence. As a result: hell yeah I am attractive. I am gonna take (and share) selfies, I am gonna wear clothes that make me feel good, and I am gonna believe in myself. As long as I find me attractive that's the most important thing. smile

6. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12826651_f260.jpg

I am ugly; a matter of fact I am so ugly I prefer to wear a cage. If I could only change peoples' brains so my projection from their occipital lobe was attractive! I am an ugly hairy in some parts, less-evolved than many, sometimes belching biped...

7. JG Hemlock profile image80
    JG Hemlockposted 23 months ago

Yes, compared to my dog. Well..I think so anyways.

working