jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is harder: to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?

1. swalia profile image53
    swaliaposted 23 months ago

What is harder: to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?

2. profile image58
    Khushboodhimanposted 23 months ago

nothing is hard. Just confess what you really feel. Earlier It may seem that it's hard to confess your feelings, but once you do, it gives you the best feeling. Unspoken feelings hurt, they destroy you internally. So just speak out what you feel, it may seem a hard task at first, but believe me once you confess it, everything's going to fall into correct place.

3. annalarissareyes profile image64
    annalarissareyesposted 23 months ago

I think it's harder to say you do not love them back. We all know the feeling of rejection. And it sucks. And so, we wouldn't really want someone who loves you, feel that, right? At least when you say you love someone back, both of you are happy in the end.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 23 months ago

It's harder to be honest with someone by telling them you don't love them back. You might care about them and don't want to hurt others.
    On the other hand expressing your love to someone should come naturally. The only people who have a problem doing so are those who (expect) to be told: "I love you too."
    (They fear rejection or being hurt by others.)
    To love someone and pretend you don't because you're (waiting) on him or her to "say it first" is an act of immaturity.
    It takes courage to open yourself up to someone.
    There is always a risk your love won't be reciprocated.
    Being "in love" is not for the cowardly.