jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which do you prefer dating online or offline?

1. Skymendoza profile image60
    Skymendozaposted 19 months ago

Which do you prefer dating online or offline?

2. Skymendoza profile image60
    Skymendozaposted 19 months ago

Well I prefer offline dating. I am looking for a person who is sincere and wants to have a lasting relationship in a real world. Talking to someone and having a quality time to know him better is more important to me.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 19 months ago

Dating is always in person.
    The only difference between so called "online dating" and "offline dating" is how the two people met.
    The "actual dating" always takes place in person.
    As is said: "It's not where you meet but who you meet that counts."
    Online dating has some pluses though especially for busy working professionals and middle age persons who have no interest in doing the nightclub rounds, attending parties, other social functions, or relying on friends/family for introductions.
    A person can quietly be proactive searching for perspective dates in the privacy of their own home or have someone reach out to them. There are niche sites too which offers one a variety of options.
    Whether you meet a stranger online or offline you should always use good commonsense and have your own "mate selection process" or traits you're looking for. Either way you have to take responsibility for saying "yes".  You can't blame (how) you met.
    Each of us gets to (choose) our own friends, lovers, and spouse.

4. Kiki Estime profile image39
    Kiki Estimeposted 19 months ago

Will I prefer both. It depend on a person preference. Some people are more shy and prefer online dating. There's some people who are sociable where they can do both. As long you find someone you like, it does not matter where you met them.

5. MidKnight8 profile image77
    MidKnight8posted 19 months ago

I prefer dating offline because it is hard to be sincere through messaging. Also, I am the type of person who likes intimacy like hugs, especially when I am having a rough day. When I have the person physically with me, I feel less alone.