jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Are u the type that ins comfortable dating outside your age range?

1. profile image62
    peter565posted 20 months ago

Are u the type that ins comfortable dating outside your age range?

It use to be, man marry younger, women marry older. Young people today, prefer somebody their own generation, if it is the same generation, they don't care about who is older or younger, but if it isn't the same generation, guys still date younger but, some don't want girls young enough to be their daughter, girl still date older byt some don't want guys, old enough to be her dad, For me, dating girl over 13 years younger then me make feel like a pedaphile (despite girls 13 years younger then me is 19) What about u?

2. StaceytheWanderer profile image80
    StaceytheWandererposted 20 months ago

No. But I am uncomfortable dating someone not larger than me. I have always been an Amazon. And once I dated a guy thinner and shorter than I was. I always felt like a refrigerator next to him. It's not always about the looks but I just felt disproportionate.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 20 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13140234_f260.jpg

Age has never been a major concern for me as long as it's legal.
    What attracts me to a woman is physical appearance, personality, sense of humor, and common interests or hobbies.
    Dating is supposed to be a FUN sociable activity.
    These days a lot of older people don't look "old" or act old.
    There are also younger people who feel more at ease with older people. Most conversations don't begin with "Remember when".
    It seems kind of silly to think someone is "hot" and when you find out their age suddenly they're "not". That means it's a "mental thing" or hang up.
    Most people are usually looking to exclude rather than include.
    Jennifer Lopez is 47 and I bet most guys 20 years younger would date her and most guys 20 years older would love to as well.
    If there is a (mutual attraction) there's no reason not to explore it.

1. profile image62
      peter565posted 20 months agoin reply to this

True, but I think the idea of dating somebody old enough to be my mum I will not be comfortable with, if a girl young enough to be my daughter, if she is mature enough, I can do it, but otherwise, I feel like a pedaphile and...kinda weird.

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 20 months agoin reply to this

As noted that has more to do with (you) than how beautiful the woman is & how well you get along. If someone is just casually dating/having fun then age really shouldn't matter if they're attracted to each other! Most of our relationships fail.

working