Am I not over with my ex yet?

1. profile image62
    Charlz0219posted 17 months ago

Am I not over with my ex yet?

My ex and I are good friends now. Lately, she's been doing extra efforts in pleasing his new bf which she didn't do at all when we were together. Now, I can't help but compare how she is doing now vs. How we were before. All I remember when we were together was that she gets jealous all the time which ended up to huge fights, and never exerted an effort to show her love/care/appreciation. She broke w/me because she simply feels I'm not the one. After our relationship, she always wants me by her side and comes up to me everytime she needs a companion. I don't know why I'm feeling this way.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 17 months ago

You joined this site just to post this rant? (shrugs) Thanks for sharing, I guess.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 17 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13206776_f260.jpg

"She broke w/me because she simply feels {I'm not the one}."
    That's the reason why the vast majority of relationships end!
    In order for (her) to have been "the one" for (you) she'd have to see (you) as being "the one" for her! Most of us desire (mutual) love.
    Clearly if you had found a new and exciting love of your own you wouldn't be sitting around comparing how your ex treated you with how she treats her new man. You'd be too busy living your own life!
    You can't get to second base if you insist on keeping one foot on first base! In order to "move on" you have to "let go".
    Thankfully there are over 7 Billion other people on this planet!
    The world may not owe you anything but you owe yourself the world!

working