Relationships:What's one word or phrase should you not say to your partner in anger or frustration?
F..k You! or Shut up!
They are both disrespectful and impossible to erase from one's memory. It's important to know what your ultimate goal is when having an argument.
Is it to find a workable solution or hurt your mate's feelings?
When someone reaches a point of explosion it's either because (they feel hurt) or (they're frustrated) but admitting that doesn't sound or feel "strong" enough so they choose to lash out.
Anger is the Mask that Hurt wears...
If you're about to insult someone or "take it there" if possible think/edit your response to convey what you're really feeling or tell them you need to take a break and go get some air, workout, or do whatever so you can have a worthwhile discussion.
Once you start yelling the other person stops listening.
There are MANY things that one SHOULD NEVER say to a partner when angry:
(1) You're lucky that you have me for no one else wants you.
(2) You're totally stupid. I don't see how I fell for you in the first place.
(3) Where would you go-I am all you have.
(4) You're absolutely nothing w/o me-don't you ever forget that.
(5) Boy.....you really let yourself go...........you *******.
(6) Don't you realize that .....I MADE YOU.........YES, I MADE YOU......
(7) Who wants you......NOW.......
(8) I am the SMART one, I know FAR MORE than you will ever know. You are NO MATCH for me.
(9) You have NOBODY besides me.....REMEMBER THAT!
(10) What will YOU be, do when I am GONE, huh.
by sofs6 years ago
Let us startGood
by Phillip Drayer Duncan5 years ago
Does anyone have a site or tool to find out how many times a word or phrase is searched?I had been using the free version of Google Adtool for the past year, but for whatever reason it doesn't allow me to use it any...
by These eyes15 months ago
Why do men hurt the person they love? If they love a woman why they do crazy things?I have a good relationship with this man and he just admit that he was having an affair that he wants to continue seing that person. I...
by Cristina5 years ago
How do you convince your partner that fighting in front of your children negatively affects them?
by Sia2 years ago
Currently at the point where i have been in many failed relationships after putting my all into them and getting cheated on, betrayed, lied to etc.I'm at the point of giving up. Is it me, my luck or the guys I know?Can...
by breathe2travel5 years ago
When you've yelled at your child(ren), do you say you're sorry?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.