jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Should I be worried of my husband spends most of his weekends with friends and n

1. profile image55
    Simmy007posted 17 months ago

Should I be worried of my husband spends most of his weekends with friends and not me ?

2. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 17 months ago

This question does not have enough specifics to correctly answer. It depends can only be the best answer as your question stands. If you and your hubby have no alone/quality time during the week yet he spends most of his weekends with friends, I would be upset or worried. If you simply don't like the amount of time he's spending with friends, say so. Have you stated your feelings on this? Is he handling all of his individual, marital, and other responsibilities? If not, he needs to make sure that he is. It may be noting, it may be something but you will need to speak up and let him know his choice is bothering you nevertheless.

3. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 17 months ago

You should worry about the fact that you signed on here 16 hrs ago, thinking this is a site for relationship counseling or that someone here will be honest enough to tell you that if your husband prefers to spend his week-ends with "friends" rather than YOU.....there IS a problem.  Figure it out.  If you were a big enough girl to get married, you should be big enough to face reality.
    Try a discussion forum online for relationship issues & marriage problems.
    This is a writer's community.

4. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 17 months ago

Generally speaking "worry" comes as result of observing "changes" in the dynamics of a relationship or marriage.
    Especially if these are "sudden changes".
    If for example your husband use to spend most of his weekends with you and then suddenly stopped doing so it's only natural to wonder if he's no longer "in love" with you or is unhappy.
    Ultimately if you don't trust someone it's impossible for (you) to be "all in" regarding the relationship/marriage. There's a tendency to start pulling back and begin investigating.
    If something doesn't feel right to you it's probably not right for you.
    There are only two ways to experience joy and peace of mind in relationships: We either get what we want or we learn to be happy with what have. Accept them (as is) or move on.

working