jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Do you believe that "Real men can cry" ? Why?

1. Happy Knees profile image60
    Happy Kneesposted 12 months ago

Do you believe that "Real men can cry" ? Why?

It regards on their relationship aspects.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13472447_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 12 months ago

All men are "real men" unless they're (women) pretending to be men for some reason. Everyone cries now and then regardless of their gender. It's part of being human.
    People cry for a number of reasons (personal pain/hurt, death of a loved one, breakup, or over an intense emotional experience)

Happy Kneesposted 12 months agoin reply to this

I agree on you dashing scorpio smile Great answer. Thank you for answering . Godbless

3. Terrielynn1 profile image93
    Terrielynn1posted 12 months ago

Yes, crying doesn't stop them from being a man. We all have feelings. How can a man grow close to his spouse or partner if he can't feel comfortable enough to show his emotions. Some of the emotional issues of passed generations is that they were taught that men don't cry. I remember the saying suck it up butter cup. Emotions are part of life, a way to destress and let go. Sometimes a good cry helps us to move on. On the flip side, the only issue is if he cries more then you do and you cant handle that.

That was impressive Mrs. Terrie Lyn I also agree on you. Especially on "Sometimes a good cry helps us to move on" It made me realize that crying molds human to grow. Thank you smile Have a nice day ahead.

4. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 12 months ago

Real men have the same emotions as women.  They feel pain, both emotional and physical  and most react accordingly.  Men may not cry as easily as the "softer" sex does, or perhaps even for the same reasons, but they surely do cry when they have been hurt or feel overwhelmed with sadness.
    A real man has enough confidence and faith in himself to allow himself to feel and care and be compassionate.
    I hope and pray that no man withholds how he truly feels for fear anyone would judge them in any way.  The nonsense of young men being told that "big boys don't cry," is a cruel and very dishonest thing to say.
    No one, man or woman, young or old, should ever be ashamed to cry.

I agree on you Mrs. Paula. Because Crying is natural for every human beings.  Thank you for your positive feedback. Godbless smile

working