jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Would you date a homeless person with addictions?

1. profile image59
    Hobert19posted 10 months ago

Would you date a homeless person with addictions?

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 10 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13487171_f260.jpg

Life is too short to be trying to "change water into wine"!
    With over (7 Billion) people on this planet I have to believe I can do better than dating a homeless person with addictions.
    I'd rather be alone than date a bottom dweller.
    I've got enough on my plate as it is.

1. fpherj48 profile image76
      fpherj48posted 10 months agoin reply to this

OMG..Dashing..sending U a link.Scroll down 2 Frank's comment.I absolutely lost it!LMAO!!
      https://hubpages.com/relationships/answ … #rc_294567

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
      dashingscorpioposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Thanks Paula!
      That was a very "visually funny" comment! smile

3. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 6 months agoin reply to this

I will further edify this-HELL TO THE NO!  Smart people date those at the SAME or HIGHER educational & socioeconomic level.  Only DUMB, UNINTELLIGENT & STUPID people date DOWN.  Why would ANYONE date a HOMELESS person.   Get real!

3. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 10 months ago

Hobert....Who begs the question in return...as to WHY one would ask such a delirious question.......Would YOU, by any possible chance, be checking out someone currently squatting on the corner of 5th & Main, wearing tattered clothing, in desperate need of a bath & reeking of urine, with a hypodermic needle hanging from their arm?  Could this be the reason you're taking such a poll to discover who among us might just take the leap of faith and muster up the courage to win the affections of this homeless, addicted person?
    I do apologize, for at the moment, I'm having a difficult time recalling the last time I went cruising for the opportunity to approach one of these dreamboats.  I know you'll understand, since I've been focusing my time and energies answering dating ads from inmates at our local maximum security prisons. If I don't hear soon from any of the lifers or even a few on death row, I'll have to try my luck with the homeless addicted.
    Thanks for the suggestion!  You have inspired me.  Lola Lamebrain.

1. dashingscorpio profile image88
      dashingscorpioposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Who needs online dating and nightclubs!
      "Skid Row" apparently is the hot spot! LOL!

2. fpherj48 profile image76
      fpherj48posted 10 months agoin reply to this

Oh, Hello dashing.  I was just now trying to decide what to wear this evening and exactly which street I would prowl for a date.  Let you know how I did, a bit later!

3. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Yes, this is the stupidest question.  Another lambrain asked a similar question as to if one would date a homeless person.   People date those at the same or higher educational & socioeconomic level.  They don't date DOWN!

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 10 months ago

Sure, why not? What could *possibly* go wrong with that? (rolls eyes)

5. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 6 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13223151_f260.jpg

This is one of the most preposterous questions asked.  I wouldn't even think of dating a homeless person at all.  That would be scraping the bottom of the socioeconomic barrel.  Intelligent, smart people date at their same educational/socioeconomic level or higher.  Only idiotic people date those who have a lower educational/socioeconomic level.

Intelligent people wouldn't stoop to date a homeless person.  This is one of the dumbest questions asked.  Where is the logic?  People date those who can bring something to the table educationally, intellectually, & most of all, socioeconomically.   Doesn't the OP know this?  Is the OP that ..............! 

People who respect & value themselves date those w/similar or higher educational & socioeconomic backgrounds.   Only those who are lacking would date DOWN.   No one in their right thinking mind would date a homeless person.  How ludicrous can one be!

working