jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

The impact friends have on your life

1. Sanaan Jamali profile image61
    Sanaan Jamaliposted 9 months ago

The impact friends have on your life

The main reason to bring up this question is because these days the concept of friendship has changed , friends these days are usually by your side for there own good , maybe you have money or maybe you have a status which shall benefit them eventually .. Hence there are friends who are true to you and are loyal as one should be so im here with this topic for your views about these surprising facts..

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image83
    Kathleen Cochranposted 9 months ago

A friend, by definition, is someone who is concerned for your welfare - period.  Anything else negates the definition and makes that person something else in your life.

My friends are the greatest benefit in my life.  We chose each other, not by accident of birth or by any other demand.  Next to my family, they are my greatest blessing.

1. Sanaan Jamali profile image61
      Sanaan Jamaliposted 9 months agoin reply to this

maam its an honour to come across someone like you who actually values such blessings of god may they all be amongst you healthy and wealthy smile

3. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 8 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13543227_f260.jpg

Each of us (chooses) our own friends. Choose wisely!
    Too often people jump into new relationships and friendships along with making assumptions. They allow "impulsive connections" and "happenstance" to dictate their relationship/friendship choices.
    We're responsible for having our own selection process or "must haves"criteria for determining who will be considered as a friend and those who will not. Be patient enough to allow people to (earn) your trust, loyalty, and devotion over time.

working