What is love?

1. profile image61
    Hanan buttposted 8 months ago

What is love?

This question is not difficult if you love someone than it is so easy for you ????

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 8 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13557027_f260.jpg

The reality is there is no "universal definition" for love.
    I believe love is an emotion whereby one cares deeply about the wellbeing of another almost as much if not more than their own.
    The primary difference between paternal, sibling, friendship and relationship love is our desire to be (physically intimate) with our "significant other" or spouse.
    Some folks believe "real love" must contain jealousy, possessiveness, passion & drama.
    Others think real love is about natural compatibility & chemistry.
    Each of us has our own idea of what love is supposed to "feel like", "look like" and how couples "in love" should "act like".
    Everyone is looking for someone to love them (the way) THEY want to be loved. If it isn't happening they don't (feel loved) regardless of what may be in their mate's heart.
    It's one of the reasons why many people will say the following to their mate: "If you (loved me) you would.....etc"
    People have two basic approaches for securing love.
    1. Find someone who {naturally expresses} love (the way) they want.
    2. Expecting their mate to "change" and express love the way they want.
    Some people need to see their mate is willing to jump through hoops/be inconvenienced or willing to "suffer" through something he/she (hates) to "prove" or feel they're loved by them!
    One might argue if (you) loved him/her you wouldn't want them to "suffer". Compatibility trumps compromise!
    There are only two ways to experience joy and peace of mind in relationships: We either get what we want or we learn to be happy with what we have. Accept them (as is) or move on.

1. profile image61
      Hanan buttposted 6 months agoin reply to this

i love someone but she used me according to her needs so what can i do??

working