jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Would you choose someone who never wronged you or someone who changed for you?

1. Clair Waldorf profile image87
    Clair Waldorfposted 8 months ago

Would you choose someone who never wronged you or someone who changed for you?

2. TimFilmoore profile image62
    TimFilmooreposted 8 months ago

that's a tough one, but i like weighing the things that happened, how good is the one who never wronged you and how much the other has changed, personally, i'd choose the one i knew longer if she really wants me back and has shown much change, but not if i'm already with someone, i had my heart broken, i'm not the type who cheats or break hearts

3. Ryan Cornelius profile image66
    Ryan Corneliusposted 8 months ago

Thats a good question but I will choose the one that changed me more but it also depends on what they changed me into. Its a huge difference. A loyal one is good but some many change their loyalty in relationships

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 8 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13655125_f260.jpg

Natural compatibility trumps compromise!
    If you or your mate has to change your core being to make a relationship "work" there's a good chance you're with the "wrong person". If you or them has to "change" every time one enters into a new relationship it's impossible to find true happiness.
    Very few people are walking around with one hand raised in the air screaming: "I'm looking for someone to change me!"
    Most people want to be loved and appreciated for (they) are!
    The goal is to find someone who (already is) what you want and vice versa. Loving oneself begins with being true to oneself.

working