jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Cell ruining marriage

1. profile image59
    fedup2longposted 5 months ago

Cell ruining marriage

Asked him last night if he was happy? He said yes. Just took his cell in bedroom w him??? All morning he is on it before I get up from a shity night of sleep.. I did ask him if he was cheating on me and he  didnt answer me. So guess that was a No. I am getting that bad feeling that he is lying . Brung his cell downstairs to lift weights.  Not thinking on how Im   its effecting  me.  Dont want to wake him up from a nap since h it bed room. ???  Hes crazy if he thinks  I am leaving. I will stay in my house he can leave . gets up at 4am n jumps on phone. So what do you guys think  I should do

2. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 months ago

You joined this site just to post this question? Ooookay (shrugs)

But since you asked....
    1. snatch away his phone
    2. smash phone with rock
    3. tell him to pack up the rest of his @#$% and get the #$%@ out.

3. fpherj48 profile image75
    fpherj48posted 5 months ago

Call "Cheaters."  They'll fix all your problems.  What the hell do you expect us to do for you?

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image80
      LoisRyan13903posted 5 months agoin reply to this

Or drag him to Maury

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image80
    LoisRyan13903posted 5 months ago

Even though both answers below are excellent you can also suggest that you and he go through counseling.  Then if he doesn't want to give him the ultimatum by starting to pack his belongings in grocery bags.

It can also be an addiction.  Such as Facebook or games.  You can blame technology for this.  I think if we were sent back 100 years into the past many of us would not survive.

But if you get a chance to get his phone without him knowing, check his IMs.

5. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 5 months ago

" I did ask him if he was cheating on me and {he didnt answer me}. So guess that was a No."
    Most people would assume (no answer) means YES!
    " Hes crazy if he thinks I am leaving. I will stay in my house he can leave" A cell phone is nothing but a (tool) to communicate with others. Your problem is with (your husband) not his phone.
    Truth is he's happy with the way things are. You're the one who is complaining. If cheating is a "deal breaker" for you file for divorce and seek to keep the house.
    There are only two ways to experience joy and peace of mind in relationships: We either get what we want or we learn to be happy with what we have. Accept them (as is) or move on. The choice is up to us! Clearly (you) are not happy in this marriage.
    As I recently heard someone say:
    "Suffering is optional."

working