Why we should fall in love.

1. Wishes Quotes profile image61
    Wishes Quotesposted 2 months ago

Why we should fall in love.

I am very confused about love, I want to know the real meaning of love, is there anyone who can describe me the meaning of love?

2. Ken Burgess profile image89
    Ken Burgessposted 2 months ago

Hmmm... I recall answering this question, or something very much like this not too long ago.

Yes I did... here we go:  https://hubpages.com/relationships/answ … th-a-woman

"when you really fall in love with someone you will know it, because you can't get free of it, and you will put your interests aside because of it. It can be great, it can be tragic, but its not something you can just choose to be."

"You cannot not care about what happens to that person.

In my experience the connection is immediate and unexpected between two souls, I wasn't looking for it, didn't want it or have time for it, but it is what it is. When it happens it happens."

I am not sure I would advocate falling in love, I would say that I believe it happens, and you don't have a whole lot of say in the matter... much as it is with your own child, its not like you choose to care for your child, it doesn't really fall into the realm of choice... at least not for most balanced and compassionate individuals.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 2 months ago

Only you can define what love (means) to (you).
    Each of us has (our own) ideas of what love should look like, how people in love should act like, and how we should feel like when we're in love. Perception is reality for most folks.
    It really doesn't matter what is in your mate's heart if (you) don't (feel) loved. Ultimately most people are looking for someone to express love (the way) THEY believe love should be expressed.
    In a general sense love is having a deep concern about the welfare of another and how life is treating them.
    Their happiness is or almost as important as your own.

working