GEMINI

1. theirishobserver. profile image57
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

Well you will need to draw on all your skills in the coming days. There are many aspects of your life that need your finishing touches. You need to be cam and reflective. Decide what needs to be done and finish them to a high standard.

Secrets are lurking in the mind of a loved one. Time for the truth, you know it has to be said. So do it. Put your cards on the table.

Dont be afraid to take control of your life.

1. Urbane Chaos profile image88
      Urbane Chaosposted 7 years ago in reply to this

...Ok, so I'm building a house.  I drew a skill saw, but your right, it does need to be cleaned up and the finishing touches added.  Still, thinking back it, the whole thing was a little powerful.  I'm going to have to go back and revisit the drawing.  I'd hate to know what my dearly beloved cat thinks about it.  I think I'll have to have a talk to him about things.  - Especially about always laying on my stuff.  I mean, really, how can one play poker when there's a cat laying on the cards?

big_smile

Really though, the most important thing you said is really the only thing that need to understand: "Don't be afraid to take control of your life."

Sometimes, we let life get in the way and forget to pay attention to the little things - and usually, it's those little things that really matter in life.

I'm not one for horror-scopes, but there's always wisdom in what they say if one can read between the lines.

2. theirishobserver. profile image57
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

Urban - very healthy attitude - sceptical but maybe smile

working