jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (22 posts)

Cheating Husbands - A New Twist?

1. alphafemale profile image56
    alphafemaleposted 7 years ago

I'm noticing a lot of personals ads that say that the wife is "physically" unable to have sex and that he's looking for a girlfriend in order to save the marriage.  "I am married and intend to stay that way..."  I know that there are medical conditions that would render a woman incapable of having sex but this seems to be an epidemic.  Thoughts?

1. Greg Cremia profile image60
      Greg Cremiaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Playing on women's sympathy. I bet it works.

2. Valerie F profile image60
      Valerie Fposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Most married couples vow to remain faithful to each other "in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health."

So if a woman is physically ill enough she can't do the deed, the guy doesn't get to step out on her.

It's bad enough anyway to cheat on a spouse, but when they're sick? That's about as low as a person can get.

2. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

You need to ask Cole she's an expert on sex and all it's varieties!big_smile

3. profile image0
    Billy Jeanposted 7 years ago

lol

4. Flightkeeper profile image73
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

You really believe those ads? big_smile

5. profile image0
    JeanMeriamposted 7 years ago

um... he’s really gross and she is physically repulsed? If he leaves her alone and just drops off his paycheck it will save the marriage wink

6. alphafemale profile image56
    alphafemaleposted 7 years ago

Actually, I think a lot of those posts are single guys who want to play the field.  Just an educated guess.

7. profile image0
    china manposted 7 years ago

Just another way of getting some kind of relationship but avoiding responsibility. I sometimes think that as the money runs shorter and shorter sex is where all the 'WANT' shows out in society - because it is free it is all they can afford smile

1. alphafemale profile image56
      alphafemaleposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well put, China Man!

8. Greek One profile image78
    Greek Oneposted 7 years ago

Hahhaha.. maybe she is physically unable because she breaks up laughing beyond control at the sight of his small penis??

1. profile image0
      sophsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Haha! big_smile

9. Lynda Gary profile image56
    Lynda Garyposted 7 years ago

It's just a ploy to play on a woman's sympathy, as in, "Oh, poor guy..."  It is meant to take away some of the moral implications of engaging in infidelity, directed toward lonely women who may be also looking for physical satisfaction.

Don't buy it.  Even when it's free.

10. caravalhophoto profile image58
    caravalhophotoposted 7 years ago

honestly...some women just get tired of bad sex, or the romance is gone...having lunch with the girls, we  talk about our sex lives, it is good for laughs...we all pretty much prefer the shower message wink...it doesn't talk, it doesn't stop until we are satisfied and we leave the room clean...

1. profile image0
      Poppa Bluesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I know you're not serious! There's nothing like human contact especially when there's an emotional connection!

But those adds, just sounds like married guys looking for side action and they don;t have the balls to end their marriage or they don't want to pay child support or alimony!

1. caravalhophoto profile image58
        caravalhophotoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Very serious Poppa...if I could find a man who didn't have to be reminded or "taught" how to be a romantic, sensual and passionate, instead of "hey dear...want to do it! ...didn't say or talk a word...(I'm sorry, my ex just said stupid things that did nothing for me)...he is a very sexy man, but the minute he would talk, I was done.  This was an 11 year relationship...I loved him, I respected him, opened my doors, pulled out my chair...but after time...in our marriage...sex to me was a duty...like laundry...once a week for 5 minutes was fine...I even told him to get a mistress, I could use that 5 minutes for something more productive...we are now divorced and I do not want to waste my time on bad sex...sad but true...sad

1. profile image0

Keeping the romance alive is hard work! Both need to let down their guard and be completely honest and open in communicating wants, desires, as well as dislikes. Too often we just want our partners to "know" us and we're too embarassed to tell them... touch me here like this. no not like that...yes right there just like that don't stop! LOL well you know what I mean... did you tell your ex, that you didn't like the way he talked when you were making love?

Then again sometimes, it's just not meant to last. But don't give up!

Oh yes...I was not shy, he knew how I felt about him talking.  And I would tell him when something would feel good, apparently that was his cue to move on...he just never got it. 

Looking back...not sure why...at first with the majority of my "relationships", the sex was awesome...then it just became mondane. 
            The "booty calls" were always satisfying...maybe because they were forbidden, exciting, passionate, a fantasy that didn't include anything beyond satisfation...no responsibility of reality.

Okay...got to go take a shower...wink

1. profile image0

Ah see! That's what he needed to know! He should have showed up at your job unexpectedly and took you in the parking lot!

Well at least now you know what to tell your next lover! wink

wink

11. rebekahELLE profile image87
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

another married man trying anything to get laid.  any woman who fell for that one is crazzzzzzzzzzzy. and there will be plenty...

12. blondepoet profile image76
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

Oh gawd I have heard it all now. smile

working