jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Let's write a speech

1. Stevennix2001 profile image84
    Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago

If you could give a memorable speech to convince the world why we should put our differences aside, what would you say and why.

1. Faybe Bay profile image83
      Faybe Bayposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I would say that science has shown time and again, we are all the same. We are made up of the same chemicals, and building blocks as the earth itself.

At a cellular level only DNA can determine one of use from another, and at an atomic level we are a microcosm of the very solar system we inhabit.

Science has proven that stress and strife cause our bodies to become more susceptible to disease. On the other hand a good mental attitude is as necessary to recovery as medicine itself.

Weighing these facts, it would be safe to assume that the world would be a safer, healthier, and happier place, if we could just get along.

2. Stevennix2001 profile image84
    Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago

claps* encore!

I thought you forgot about this thread.

Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago in reply to this

i did, but i recently found it.  sorry for not commenting on it earlier.  smile

That's alright. I might have to copy it down, it seems it was a fine bit of writing, I might have to use it.

Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago in reply to this

i agree. great speech.  maybe they should have you speak at the UN sometime.

I'd have to turn it down unless they had some money for me. Not that I am a mercenary, just to broke for travel.

working