jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

What would you think?

1. Origin profile image60
    Originposted 7 years ago

At work last night this girl walks up to me and basically asks 3 different questions in a row. But, she first declares that "She is married" from out of nowhere, and then...

1. She asks me If I'm married, I said no.
    2. She asks me if I have a girlfriend or if I'm single, I said single.
    3. She asks me my age.

I get this feeling that shes probing for answers for someone else, it's just those questions in a row seem a bit straightforward, don't you think? I suppose it could be casual conversation, but it's just odd. What do you think?

2. TMMason profile image64
    TMMasonposted 7 years ago

TTA

Originposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What's TTA?

3. TMMason profile image64

Tap That Ass

Originposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I get the feeling it's not her, I get the feeling its for someone else that shes trying to get answers for.

4. TMMason profile image64

Yah you said that. But I am pretty sure she wouldn't have went on the mission. If she were not considering it also. believe me, married don't matter to them. She was just letting you know it would have to ba a down lo thing.

So TATA

That is... Tap All That Ass

5. adventure_girl profile image56
    adventure_girlposted 7 years ago

i think shes either into you herself or she is indeed asking for a friend.
    being so straight forward it probably is for a friend as us women tend to be a little more subtle on finding this information out.
    also by opening 'im married' indicates that she is either looking for a secret fling or shes trying to tell you the information is not for her but her girlfriend who was too afraid to approach you!
    smile

6. katiem2 profile image56
    katiem2posted 7 years ago

Could be either but def interest in you.  Good Luck With That.  Peace smile

7. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Relax.... she was asking on behalf of her Grandma yikes
    It's quite a normal thing when it is a Grandma with no teeth yikes
    Sorry to ruin that warm fizzy that you have been promoting here.. but hey... imagine lol

8. Origin profile image60
    Originposted 7 years ago

So perhaps I am right that it is indeed for a friend, I'll just have to wait and see.. and wonder who it is, if it is indeed anyone lol.

working